Jim Cramer: I'm Waiting to Hear About Coronavirus Antiviral
Here's an update on the worldwide coronavirus numbers.
There are over 2.7 million cases of the coronavirus worldwide, with over 192,000 deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins.
The U.S. has over 870,000 cases with over 50,000 deaths.
The U.S. now has over twice the number of deaths of Italy, which has over 25,000 fatalities.
Italy has over 189,000 cases.
And Spain has over 219,000 cases with over 22,000 deaths.
The House of Representatives passed the $484 billion bill on Thursday to help replenish the fund to loan to small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
So, going into the weekend? What is Jim Cramer watching closely?
He says that he's got an eye on whether or not we hear about an antiviral.
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic