Jim Cramer: 3 Companies That Can Navigate Coronavirus Pandemic
Jim Cramer has some thoughts on the market.
But before we dive into what he's watching, let's go through what's driving markets.
Oil prices turned higher Wednesday after President Donald Trump instructed the U.S. Navy to "shoot down" any Iranian gun boats that harass American ships in the Gulf.
The tweet from the president appeared to be a reference to previous alleged attacks by Iranian ships in the region on Saudi Arabian tankers hauling crude to customers in Asia and around the world.
And the Senate approved a $483 billion coronavirus aid package for small businesses, which is basically the second round of PPP and also adds funding for hospitals and virus testing programs.
The House plans to vote on the package Thursday.
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic