Morrison said, "Since joining Campbell, Luca has proven himself a superb strategist and strong executor with a keen understanding of the critical details of all our businesses. He has led our best-performing division, Global Biscuits and Snacks, and helped engineer the acquisition of The Kelsen Group and more recently Snyder's-Lance. I am confident in Luca's ability to lead our core businesses, oversee the integration of Pacific Foods and Snyder's-Lance, and deliver improved execution and performance."In addition to continuing to oversee the Global Biscuits and Snacks portfolio, including Arnott's, Kelsen, the recently created Campbell Snacks unit (the combined Pepperidge Farm and Snyder's-Lance brands) and the simple meals and shelf-stable beverages business in Asia Pacific and Australia, Mignini will now also lead the following businesses and functions:
- Campbell's Meals and Beverages, which includes the company's important U.S. soup, simple meals and shelf-stable beverages portfolio, as well as the Plum, Pacific Foods, North America Food Service, Canada and Latin America businesses;
- The company's U.S. Sales organization; and,
- The global product development group within Research and Development.
Morrison said, "Campbell's Accelerator unit is designed to drive growth and build critical capabilities with an agile and dynamic operating model that, over time, will expand to other parts of the company and become the way we work in the future."The company has initiated an external search for a Chief Acceleration Officer (CAO), reporting to Morrison, to lead the new unit and to fast-track transformation and future growth opportunities. The Accelerator unit will include:
- Consumer Experience: responsible for identifying the foresights, insights, culinary and consumer trends across Campbell categories that will drive future growth and deliver modern marketing capabilities and services.
- Long-term Innovation: responsible for filling the innovation funnel by creating new categories, product platforms and business models. This group will also include Campbell's Science and Technology organization.
- Small Brand and Startup Incubation: responsible for leading the creation, incubation and development of small brands and startups, as well as the identification and cultivation of external partnerships.
Campbell named Ana Dominguez, 46, as President, Campbell Fresh. She will report to Morrison until a CAO is named. Dominguez joined Campbell in 2014 as President, Campbell Canada, from SC Johnson, where she worked since 1997 in marketing and management roles. Under Dominguez's leadership, the Canadian business has demonstrated strong growth and margin expansion in its key businesses. She succeeds Ed Carolan, who is leaving Campbell to pursue another opportunity.Changes to Corporate Strategy, Global Research and Development and Integrated Global Services (IGS) Emily Waldorf, 40, has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy, and will continue to lead enterprise strategy development, planning and measurement. She will also lead strategy for the Accelerator unit. She will continue to report to Morrison. Waldorf joined Campbell in 2012 as Director, Corporate Development. She previously held Corporate Development roles at Discovery Communications and AT&T Corp., and served as a Special Advisor at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Carlos Barroso, Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, will move to a strategic advisory role within the Campbell Snacks business. Bethmara Kessler, who previously served as Senior Vice President, Integrated Global Services, has left the company to pursue other opportunities. Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Anthony DiSilvestro will now oversee many of Campbell's Integrated Global Services, including Financial Planning and Analysis and Information Technology. Campbell Leadership Team With these changes, the Campbell Leadership Team reporting to Morrison now includes:
- Luca Mignini, Chief Operating Officer
- The open role of Chief Acceleration Officer
- Anthony DiSilvestro, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Bob Furbee, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Adam Ciongoli, Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Emily Waldorf, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy
- Bob Morrissey, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer