- A preview of Teledyne DALSA's newest multi-line CMOS camera, offering options for monochrome, color, and NIR imaging, with fiber optic interface to an Xtium CLHS frame grabber.
- BOA spot vision sensor, which offers simple, affordable and reliable performance for automated quality inspections
- Calibir uncooled long wave infrared cameras for thermal imaging applications, featuring shutterless operations with GigE Vision ®, analog and MIPI CSI-2 TM interfaces
- Genie Nano cameras, feature-rich and built around industry-leading CMOS image sensors with GigE or Camera Link interface
- GEVA 4000 vison system, with over eight times the processing performance of the entry level GEVA 300, ruggedized and robust for the factory floor.
- Tuesday, April 10, 1:00 pm - 3D Imaging Technologies - Raymond Boridy will present on current 3D technologies, applications and trends
- Thursday, April 12, 1:15 pm - Multi-channel line scan imaging - Mark Butler and Philip Colet will deliver a presentation focused on the possibilities of multi-channel line scan imaging