- The implementation of a US master agent model to provide extended support to a large number of sub-agents representing Verizon
- Flexible channel engagement models based on the needs of the program member's business
- Simplified and competitive fees for US Agents fees based on Total Billed Revenue
- Expanded US coverage resources to support evolving customer demands
- Expansion of the global resale model by adding more partners and available solutions across the world.
Program updates begin on April 2, 2018, and will continue throughout the year.Learn more about the Verizon Partner Program. Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) (Nasdaq:VZ), headquartered in New York City, generated $126 billion in 2017 revenues. The company operates America's most reliable wireless network and the nation's premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. Its Oath subsidiary reaches about one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands. VERIZON'S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at www.verizon.com/about/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/. Media contact:Jennifer Banks(908) 559-6622 email@example.com