- Jessica Kearney, Executive Director, Travelers Institute (moderator)
- Robert Bringgold, National Director of Transportation, Risk Control, Travelers
- Susan Crotty, Government Affairs Special Project Manager, Road to Zero Coalition, NSC
- Tom Gorman, Director, Environmental Health, Safety and Security, Superior Bulk Logistics
- Brendan Heffner, Police Chief, City of Bloomington, Illinois
"Despite the tremendous toll that distracted driving has had on our nation, it still has not been effectively addressed," said James Jones, Executive Director, Katie School of Insurance and Risk Management, Illinois State University. "I am pleased that the Travelers Institute is holding a distracted driving series across college campuses to bring attention to this menacing problem, and Illinois State University is proud to participate in the event and, ideally, be a part of the solution."Visit the Travelers Institute website for more information about the Every Second Matters campaign. About the Travelers InstituteThe Travelers Institute, the public policy division of The Travelers Companies, Inc., engages in discussion and analysis of public policy topics of importance to the insurance marketplace and to the financial services industry more broadly. The Travelers Institute draws upon the industry expertise of Travelers' senior management, as well as the technical expertise of many of Travelers' underwriters, risk managers and other experts to provide information, analysis and solutions to public policymakers and regulators. Travelers is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.