- Safety is Parker's highest priority, and the company's Recordable Incident Rate has dropped by 54% since 2014. This includes a 22% reduction in fiscal year 2017, when 231 facilities were accident free.
- Parker views its ability to support local communities as a key measure of the company's success. This year team members raised $130,000 to aid recovery in areas of Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and California impacted by flooding, hurricanes, wildfires and other natural disasters, and also contributed $250,000 to the United Way campaign in support of 27 local chapters across the United States.
- The Parker Hannifin Foundation donated more than $6.5 million to 250 charitable organizations. Half of the contributions support local communities, with the balance targeted at improving education through scholarships and institutional donations.
- Today Parker recycles more than 85% of the waste generated from its manufacturing operations, and the company continues to make progress towards its goal of reducing water use and volume of waste sent to landfills by 20% between 2015 and 2020.
- Given the scope of Parker's manufacturing operations, increasing energy efficiency represents a significant opportunity to reduce environmental impact. Parker has reduced absolute energy consumption by 54% and greenhouse gas emissions by 52% since calendar year 2004.
Learn more at www.parker.com/sustainabilityAbout Parker HannifinParker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin. ###
Media -Aidan Gormley, Director, Global Communications and Branding email@example.com