Premvia™ is indicated for the management of wounds including: partial-thickness, full-thickness, tunneling wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, donor skin graft sites, post-Moh's surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric wounds, wound dehiscence, abrasions, lacerations, second degree burns, skin tears, and draining wounds.Contraindications
- Premvia™ is contraindicated for patients with severe allergies, indicated by a history of anaphylaxis or presence of multiple severe allergies.
- Premvia™ is specifically contraindicated for patients with known allergies to products containing either hyaluronan or collagen derivatives.
- Premvia™ is not indicated for use in third degree burns.
- Complications that may arise from wound management products may include: infection, chronic inflammation, allergic reaction, excessive redness, pain, or swelling. If any of these complications are present, product should be removed from the wound area.
- Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or practitioner.
- Only the vial contents are sterile - outside of vials are not sterile.
- Do not add additional components or additives to Premvia™.
BioTime common stock is traded on the NYSE American and TASE under the symbol BTX. For more information, please visit www.biotime.com or connect with the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.To receive ongoing BioTime corporate communications, please click on the following link to join the Company's email alert list: http://news.biotime.com.