- B. Riley FBR, Inc. & Co. China Healthcare Investment & Partnering Symposium in Hangzhou, China, on Saturday, March 17 at 9:00am China Standard Time. A live audio webcast of this presentation will be available in the Investors section of the Company's website at investor.neuralstem.com. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website for 90 days following the presentation.
- 15th Annual BIO Asia International Conference in Tokyo, Japan. Rich Daly, Neuralstem's President & CEO, will participate in a panel discussion entitled, "Lessons on Biopharma Partnerships with Universities" on Tuesday, March 20 at 9:00am Japan Standard Time.
- Also at the 15th Annual BIO Asia Conference, Dr. Karl Johe, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer of Neuralstem, will provide an update on NSI-566, the Company's lead cell therapy candidate, in a presentation on Monday, March 19 at 5:30pm Japan Standard Time.
- NSI-189, is a small molecule in clinical development for major depressive disorder (MDD) and in preclinical development for Angelman syndrome, irradiation-induced cognitive impairment, Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, and stroke.
- NSI-566 is a stem cell therapy being tested for treatment of paralysis in stroke, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and chronic spinal cord injury (cSCI).
Contact:Kimberly MinarovichArgot Partners (Investor Relations)firstname.lastname@example.org