- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) and Hi-Crush Partners (NYSE: HCLP) will be added to the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Capital Strength Select Index (AMCS): Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) will be added to and Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (NYSE: MIC) will be removed from the AMCS.
- Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI). Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) will be removed from the AMLI.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). Enbridge Energy Partners will be added to and Suburban Propane Partners (NYSE: SPH) and Terra Nitrogen Company (NYSE: TNH) will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP), Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ: MCEP), Suburban Propane Partners, and Terra Nitrogen Company will be added to the AMSI.
DALLAS, March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the March quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, March 16, 2018.