- Certified Information Systems Auditor ® ( CISA ® ), a globally respected designation for experienced IS audit, control and security professionals. More than 130,000 have earned the CISA designation since its inception in 1978.
- Certified Information Security Manager ® ( CISM ® ), a groundbreaking designation for leaders who manage an organization's information security. More than 38,000 have earned the CISM designation since it was established in 2002.
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT ® ( CGEIT ® ), for professionals who manage, provide advisory and/or assurance services, and/or otherwise support the governance of an enterprise's IT. Nearly 7,000 professionals have earned the CGEIT designation since it was established in 2007.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ ( CRISC ™), for IT professionals who have experience with risk identification, assessment and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance. More than 20,000 professionals have been certified since inception in 2010.
- Certified Cybersecurity Practitioner ( CSX ), for IT professionals established in the cybersecurity field with a minimum of one to five years of experience. Assesses a candidate's analytical ability to identify and resolve network and host cybersecurity issues by applying foundational cybersecurity knowledge and skills required of an evolving cyber first responder.
We go beyond training with Workforce Optimization Solutions — a modern approach that improves the adoption of skills and accelerates the implementation of technical and business processes required to improve IT service delivery. These services include: needs assessments, skill gaps analyses, blended delivery, and acceleration workshops delivered by our expert instructors — working professionals with 15+ years of experience in the fields in which they teach.Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube. About ISACA Nearing its 50th year, ISACA® ( isaca.org) is a global association helping individuals and enterprises achieve the positive potential of technology. Today's world is powered by technology, and ISACA equips professionals with the knowledge, credentials, education and community to advance their careers and transform their organizations. ISACA leverages the expertise of its 450,000 engaged professionals in information and cybersecurity, governance, assurance, risk and innovation, as well as its enterprise performance subsidiary, CMMI® Institute, to help advance innovation through technology. ISACA has a presence in 188 countries, including 217 chapters worldwide and offices in both the United States and China. Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISACANews LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/isaca Facebook: www.facebook.com/ISACAHQ Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements The statements contained herein that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements based on management's current expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effects on Learning Tree. Such statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, many of which are difficult to predict and are generally beyond the control of Learning Tree. There can be no assurance that future developments affecting Learning Tree will be the same as those anticipated. Learning Tree cautions readers that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied or projected by, such forward-looking statements. Investors should not put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, since they are based on key assumptions about future risks and uncertainties. Some of these risks and uncertainties that could affect Learning Tree and its business include, but are not limited to the following: our ability to continue as a going concern; our ability to obtain additional liquidity in amounts and on terms acceptable to the Company; our ability to reverse our trend of declining year over year revenues, negative cash flows from operations, and maintain liquidity; our ability to successfully implement our new strategies to increase revenue and to achieve our cost reduction goals; competition; international operations, including currency fluctuations; attracting and retaining qualified personnel; intellectual property, including having to defend potential infringement claims; implementation of partnerships with third party providers of courses and or course material; efficient delivery and scheduling of Learning Tree's courses; technology development and new technology introduction; the timely development, introduction, and customer acceptance of our courses and other products; a majority of our outstanding common stock is beneficially owned by our chairman and his spouse; risks associated with cybersecurity; changing economic and market conditions; and adverse weather conditions, strikes, acts of war or terrorism and other external events. Learning Tree is not undertaking any obligation to update forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect future events, developments or changed circumstances.
In order to help the reader assess the factors and risks in Learning Tree's business that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, Learning Tree discusses in its 2016 Annual Report on Form 10-K ("Form 10-K"), those risks in Item 1A, "Risk Factors", as well as in its other filings with the SEC. Please read the Form 10-K, including the Risk Factors included therein, which is filed with the SEC and available at the SEC's Internet site ( https://www.sec.gov).