- Seats and Load Factors: In February 2018, GAP registered a 10.6% increase in the number of seats available compared to February 2017. Load factors for the month increased by 1.7 percentage points, from 78.0% in February 2017 to 79.6% in February 2018.
- New Routes:
- Guadalajara to Chicago: Interjet
- Hermosillo to Culiacan: Interjet
- Hermosillo to Tijuana: Interjet
- La Paz to Culiacan: Interjet
In accordance with Section 806 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and article 42 of the "Ley del Mercado de Valores", GAP has implemented a " whistleblower" program, which allows complainants to anonymously and confidentially report suspected activities that may involve criminal conduct or violations. The telephone number in Mexico, facilitated by a third party that is in charge of collecting these complaints, is 01-800-563-0047. The web site is http://www.lineadedenuncia.com/gap. GAP's Audit Committee will be notified of all complaints for immediate investigation.For more information please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx .