- Revenue of $1,566,176, comprised of fee income, profit from joint ventures and profit from associate;
- Net income of $457,298, or $0.01 per share, inclusive of a foreign exchange loss of $132,724;
- General and administrative expenses of $906,566, representing a 52% reduction versus the prior year;
- Cash increased 42% to $2,200,195, equivalent to $0.07 per share.
- Working capital increased 53% to $2,467,969;
- Book value increased to $17,384,767, equivalent to $0.54 per share.
The Company remains focused on pursuing acquisitions and has made progress identifying opportunities, particularly in Canada, that include parking assets and services as well as opportunities that function and have similar dynamics to parking.For further information please contact: Bryan WallnerChief Executive OfficerTel. (604) 424-8700Email: email@example.com JoAnne OdetteChief Financial OfficerTel. (604) 424-8700Email: firstname.lastname@example.org About PARKIT Parkit Enterprise Inc. is engaged in the acquisition, optimization and asset management of income producing parking facilities and related businesses. The Company's shares are listed on TSX-V (Symbol:PKT) and on the OTCQX (Symbol:PKTEF). Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Disclaimer for Forward-Looking Information Certain statements in this release are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements consist of statements that are not purely historical, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from those contained in the statements. No assurance can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward-looking statements will occur or, if they do occur, what benefits the Company will obtain from them.