- New Fabric-Ready Program Partners include BackBox, CyberArk, CyGlass, Hughes Network Systems, IBM Security, McAfee, Micro Focus, NEC Corporation, Phantom, ServiceNow and VMware.
- To date, Fortinet has brought together 42 Fabric-Ready Program Partners to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end offerings ready for deployment, reducing the technical support burden, security management challenges and costs for enterprise customers.
The following new technology partners have joined the Fabric-Ready Program across its various API integration points:
- Cloud: VMware
- Endpoint, IoT (Threat Detection & Response): McAfee
- Management/Security Incident Response: BackBox, CyberArk, CyGlass, Hughes Network Systems, IBM Security , Micro Focus , Phantom, ServiceNow
- Virtualization, SDN, NFV: NEC Corporation , VMware
- Blog: Fortinet Welcomes 11 Leading Technology Partners to its Fabric-Ready Partner Ecosystem, by Neil Prasad
- Please visit Fortinet's Partner homepage for more details about the Fortinet's Fabric-Ready Partner program.
|Media ContactDarlene GannonFortinet, Inc.408-235-7700 email@example.com||Investor ContactPeter SalkowskiFortinet, Inc.408-331-4595 firstname.lastname@example.org||Analyst ContactRon DavisFortinet, Inc.415-806-9892 email@example.com|