- Received SEC Qualification of Reg A+ Offering
- Closed strategic investment with Acacia Research Group
- We are a digital content and asset platform that will enable users to transact in the crypto/blockchain marketplace.
- We are building a next generation decentralized exchange and acquiring a network of crypto and blockchain related digital properties.
- Bitzumi was founded by leading cryptocurrency expert James Altucher and Wall Street veteran Scot Cohen, with a team of seasoned executives from digital media, marketing, product, and technology.
- Bitzumi will enable opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. Our business is crypto agnostic and does not depend on any single cryptocurrency, but the growth of the entire industry.
Legal Disclaimer: An offering statement regarding this offering has been filed with the SEC. The SEC has qualified that offering statement which only means that Bitzumi, Inc. may make sales of the securities described by that offering statement. It does not mean that the SEC has approved, passed upon the merits or passed upon the accuracy or completeness of the information in the offering statement. You may obtain a copy of the offering circular that is part of that offering statement HERE. You should read the offering circular before making any investment.Forward-Looking Statements:The offering materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to, among other things, Bitzumi, Inc., its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of, assumptions made by, and information currently available to the company's management. When used in the offering materials, the words "estimate," "project," "believe," "anticipate," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which constitute forward-looking statements. These statements reflect management's current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause Bitzumi, Inc. actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. Bitzumi, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to revise or update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after such date or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bitzumi-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-march-1-300605515.html SOURCE Bitzumi