- Harbor Banks® Coho Salmon: Four-star BAP-certified, this salmon is fed fish protein combined with nutrient dense algae, so it produces more fish protein than it uses while retaining top-quality flavor, texture and nutrition.
- Harbor Banks® Yellowfin Tuna Loin: MSC-certified, sashimi grade, ready to cut and serve with minimal prep required.
- Monarch® Non-GMO Ripened Sliced Sweet Plantains: Non-GMO Project Verified plantains imported from Ecuador that can be fried, pan-seared or baked.
- Metro Deli® All Natural* Prosciutto Raised Without Antibiotics: An artisanal prosciutto made with only pork and Nova Scotian coarse salt and aged for nine months according to centuries-old Italian techniques. Perfect for charcuterie boards, sandwiches, salads, and pizzas.
- Cross Valley Farms® Organic Fingerling Potato Blend: This first-to-market, versatile Fingerling Potato Blend is USDA-Certified Organic and includes colorful yellow, red and purple potatoes.
- Devonshire® Premium Banana Chocolate Swirl Cake Made with Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Bananas and Fair Trade Certified™ Chocolate: Inspired by a Minnesota State Fair award-winning recipe, this cake is made with Fair Trade Certified semisweet chocolate and cocoa powder from Callebaut, Fair Trade Certified granulated and powdered sugar and Rainforest Alliance Certified banana purée.
- Rituals® Moroccan Mint Iced Tea with Rainforest Alliance Certified Green Tea: No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Made from mint grown in Oregon, the tea is infused with spearmint, lemongrass and peppermint.
- Monogram® Sustainable Cutlery Kit: A kit featuring a napkin and cutlery that are Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)-certified compostable. The napkin and band are also Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) Certified. This is a time-saving product that is ideal for to-go orders, catering, delivery and outdoor dining occasions.
|i Datassentials: MenuTrends (2016)|
|*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients|