- Increase customer acquisition and revenue by improving conversation rates, reducing abandonment, and driving up- and cross-sell opportunities across a variety of channels, including popular smart home assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Enhance customer satisfaction and reduce operating cost by facilitating effortless customer self-service and authentication across multiple channels
- Generate incremental revenue opportunities through personalized network services delivered to subscribers at the right time over the right channel - voice, text, USSD, web browser, social media, etc.
Nuance's machine learning- and AI-powered approach to subscriber engagement has yielded meaningful results for carriers. For example:
- A Tier 1 carrier had noticed voice declines in specific subscriber segments. Using Loop's AI-powered predictive engine, the company determined the likelihood that specific, high-volume users would shift to less heavy voice usage in the coming month, then executed a targeted marketing campaign to incent voice usage. This campaign reduced expected voice decline by 14 percent.
- Seventy percent of a Tier 1 carrier's 7.5 million subscribers who were roaming were not using mobile data services. Using Loop, the carrier presented highly targeted international roaming offers when subscribers were about to travel outside of their current territory, resulting in a $375M revenue increase over one year.
- A Tier 1 carrier was experiencing approximately eight million insufficient balance calls daily, resulting in high network costs with no revenue. Nuance created tailored offers using AI and predictive analytics to proactively provide microcredits to zero-balance callers, growing transactions from 50,000 per day to five million per day over a period of 2.5 years.