- Predictable Design Convergence
- Predictable design convergence with unified design database, design constraint flow and timing analysis.
- Ease-of-use Features
- Updated GUI provides simple, intuitive and efficient user operations with a modern look and feel.
- New design constraint editor simplifies both logical and physical design constraint editing.
- New warning messaging console and message filtering functions.
- Physical to logical design implementation cross-probing.
- IP Security and Ecosystem
- Industry standard IEEE 1735 encryption support for IP protection.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:LSCC), the leading provider of customizable smart connectivity solutions, today announced the release of its new FPGA software, Lattice Radiant™, targeted for the development of broad market low power embedded applications. With its rich feature set and ease-of-use, Lattice Radiant software's support for iCE40 UltraPlus™ FPGAs greatly expands the device's application across broad market segments including mobile, consumer, industrial, and automotive. iCE40 UltraPlus devices are the world's smallest FPGAs with enhanced memory and DSPs to enable always on, distributed processing. The Lattice Radiant software is now available for download, free of charge. "Lattice is increasingly witnessing customers who are seeking to benefit from the ultra-low power, small form factor, and low cost features of iCE40 UltraPlus FPGAs," said Choon-Hoe Yeoh, senior director, software marketing at Lattice Semiconductor. "Lattice Radiant software provides a range of enhancements for designing with iCE40 UltraPlus FPGAs in order to drive innovative designs in emerging embedded applications." Lattice Radiant software provides a robust design environment and significantly improves productivity and user experience for designing with iCE40 UltraPlus FPGAs. The IP ecosystem infrastructure enriches IP core support for the iCE40 UltraPlus device family for a broad range of applications including IoT sensor bridging, 8:1 microphone aggregation, and face detection. Key features of the Lattice Radiant software include: