- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Knightdale Raleigh:
- Only 10 minutes away from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, guests will appreciate the hotel's close proximity to Knightdale Station Park and Midtown Commons, offering easy access to some of the best department stores and dining options in the area.
- Nature enthusiasts can take advantage of the hotel's location near many parks, trails and outdoor attractions including Pope Strawberry Farm, enabling them to explore Knightdale with ease.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Sacramento at CSUS:
- Situated near downtown Sacramento and next door to Sacramento State University, the hotel is conveniently located near Sacramento's Regional Transit stop, offering guests access to light rail and bus transportation.
- Guests can enjoy many of Sacramento's local attractions including the Sacramento Zoo, the California State Capitol Building, and the shopping, dining and historical landmarks of Old Sacramento.
Hampton by Hilton, Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) upper-midscale brand, celebrated the start of 2018 with the addition of seven new hotels to its portfolio of more than 2,330 properties worldwide, including Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Knightdale Raleigh and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Sacramento at CSUS. In 2017, the brand opened an average of two hotels per week globally and eclipsed the 100 new hotel milestone for the 3rd consecutive year. Hampton also grew its overall global pipeline to include more than 580 planned hotels, a 17.7 percent year-over-year increase 1. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180223005081/en/
Rendering of the newly opened Hampton Inn by Hilton Wichita Northwest property in Kansas. (Photo: Business Wire)"Following a strong year, we are building upon that momentum by capitalizing on the demand for upper-midscale hotels around the world," said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. "Hampton remains the category killer. It's truly everywhere our guests want and need to be. Pairing that accessibility with our longstanding commitment to guest satisfaction, makes Hampton the ideal choice for travelers." Spotlight Property Openings: The brand welcomed several new U.S. properties in the past two months, including:
www.hampton.com or news.hampton.com, and connect online at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. 1 Figures as of 12/31/2017 2 Available Monday-Friday