- Jeffrey D. Marrazzo, chief executive officer, will participate in a panel discussion on gene therapy at the Rare Disease Day at National Institutes of Health (NIH) event on Thursday, March 1, at 1:15 p.m. ET, in the Masur Auditorium in Building 10 on the main NIH campus in Bethesda, Md.
- Katherine A. High, M.D., president and head of research and development, will present at the 2018 Thrombosis and Hemostasis Summit of North America (THSNA 2018) on "Contemporary Gene Therapy in Hemostasis and Thrombosis," on Thursday, March 8, at 9:15 a.m. PT, at the Marriott Marquis in San Diego
- Jeffrey D. Marrazzo, chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Global Philadelphia Association's 15th Annual Global Business Conference on Wednesday, March 14, at 11:15 a.m. ET, at the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University in Philadelphia
- Jeffrey D. Marrazzo, chief executive officer, will present at the Cowen & Company 38th Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, March 12, at 4:10 p.m. ET, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston. To access a live audio webcast of Marrazzo's presentation, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen46/once/.
- Company management will present at the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 15, at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami. Presentation scheduled for 1:35 p.m. ET.
|Investor Contact:||Media Contact:|
|Ryan Asay||Monique da Silva|
|(215) 239-6424||(215) 282-7470|