- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 281.2 million, or 11.1%. Total revenues increased by Ps. 305.7 million, or 11.1%.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 152.3 million, or 30.5%.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 90.0 million, or 6.3%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 137.4 million, or 7.8%. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 69.7% in 4Q16 to 67.6% in 4Q17.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 58.5 million, or 4.7%.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) ("the Company" or "GAP") reported its consolidated results for the fourth quarter of 2017 ended December 31, 2017. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS") as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board ("IASB"). Summary of 4Q17 vs. 4Q16