- Showcasing 400G SR8 fully analog chipset solution for QSFP-DD applications, featuring MACOM's CDR, TIA and Driver
- Showcasing MACOM's 100G CWDM4 L-PIC™ solution ( Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- Showcasing 400G-FR4, the lowest cost upgrade path for >100G throughput, featuring MACOM's PAM-4 PHY, L-PIC and TOSA/ROSA ( Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- 5G optical connectivity solutions for SFP28 SR/LR/ER and 100G wireless chipsets ( Please note this is by appointment only in MACOM's booth, #2613)
- 2018 Lightwave Innovation Award Finalists: MATA-03819 four-channel 100G linear TIA for 400G optical modules and PT-28E differential-output reference receiver module for 28/56 GB PAM-4 transmission receive applications
For more information, please visit our booth at OFC or contact us via www.macom.com.ABOUT MACOM:MACOM enables a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society's insatiable demand for information. Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and datacenters. Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield. MACOM is the partner of choice to the world's leading communications infrastructure, aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal coverage, energy efficiency and field reliability, through its best-in-class team and broad portfolio of RF, microwave, millimeterwave and lightwave semiconductor products. MACOM is a pillar of the semiconductor industry, thriving for more than 60 years of daring to change the world for the better, through bold technological strokes that deliver true competitive advantage to customers and superior value to investors. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. MACOM, M/A-COM, M/A-COM Technology Solutions, M/A-COM Tech, Partners in RF & Microwave, The First Name in Microwave and related logos are trademarks of MACOM. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about MACOM, please visit www.macom.com follow @MACOMtweets on Twitter, join MACOM on LinkedIn, or visit the MACOM YouTube Channel. DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PRODUCTS:Any express or implied statements in MACOM product announcements are not meant as warranties or warrantable specifications of any kind. The only warranty MACOM may offer with respect to any product sale is one contained in a written purchase agreement between MACOM and the purchaser concerning such sale and signed by a duly authorized MACOM employee, or, to the extent MACOM's purchase order acknowledgment so indicates, the limited warranty contained in MACOM's standard Terms and Conditions for Quotation or Sale, a copy of which may be found at: http://www.macom.com/purchases.