- Reverse Logistics - ModusLink manages customer collections; swaps and advance replacements; facilitates returns and reporting; manages returns expectations; and links to financial transactions as required.
- Triage Services - ModusLink determines the best disposition method upon receipt, either sending the product back to forward inventory, or on to be repaired, refurbished, dispositioned, recycled or liquidated.
- Online Returns - ModusLink offers scalable e-commerce solutions for online returns and provides customers with a multilingual website for processing and tracking.
- Integrated Returns, Repair and Recovery Services - ModusLink provides a turnkey post-sale solution that integrates returns, decades of consumer electronics repair experience and value recovery.
- Customer Care - ModusLink's Contact Center Solution provides real-time support and troubleshooting.
- Service Parts Management - ModusLink combines reverse logistics, triage repair and fulfillment services in order to provide its clients with performance combined with an efficient operational cost.
More information about ModusLink's Reverse Logistics and Returns Management offering is available at https://www.moduslink.com/solutions/returns-management/. To learn more about how ModusLink has improved demand forecast accuracy and improved efficiencies in supply chain-related processes by approximately 15 percent, download ModusLink's case study: Reverse Logistics Savings Begin with Demand Planning.About ModusLink Global SolutionsModusLink Global Solutions, Inc. is a publicly-traded diversified holding company (Nasdaq Global Select Market symbol "MLNK"). Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, ModusLink Corporation, the Company provides digital and physical supply chain solutions to many of the world's leading brands across a diverse range of industries, including consumer electronics, telecommunications, computing and storage, software and content, consumer packaged goods, medical devices, retail and luxury, and connected devices. With a global footprint spanning North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, the Company's solutions and services are designed to improve end-to-end supply chains in order to drive growth, lower costs, and improve profitability. Another wholly-owned subsidiary, IWCO Direct, is a leading provider of data-driven marketing solutions that help clients drive response across all marketing channels to create new and more loyal customers. It is the largest direct mail production provider in North America, with a full range of services including strategy, creative, and production for multichannel marketing campaigns, along with one of the industry's most sophisticated postal logistics strategies for direct mail. For details on ModusLink Corporation's solutions visit www.moduslink.com, read the company's blog for supply chain professionals, and follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. For details on IWCO visit www.iwco.com, read the company's blog and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+. This release contains forward-looking statements that address a variety of subjects including, for example, statements regarding supply chain solutions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements. The following important factors and uncertainties, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in these forward-looking statements: ModusLink's success, including its ability to reach its revenue, sales and profitability goals, depends on its ability to execute on its business strategy as well as the continued and increased demand for and market acceptance of its services; global economic conditions, especially in the technology sector, are uncertain and subject to volatility; demand for ModusLink's clients' products may decline or may not achieve the levels anticipated by ModusLink's clients; and increased competition and technological changes in the markets in which ModusLink competes. For a detailed discussion of cautionary statements that may affect ModusLink's future results of operations and financial results, please refer to ModusLink's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including ModusLink's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Forward-looking statements represent management's current expectations and are inherently uncertain. ModusLink does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements made by the company.
ModusLink and ModusLink Global Solutions are trademarks of ModusLink. All other company names and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.