- Deliver a richer user experience, including tailoring services based on user need and location.
- Increase automation and system intelligence to enable faster network configuration and improved operational controls.
- Identify, pinpoint and fix issues before customers are even aware of them.
- Control costs by using less hardware.
- Targeted proximity messaging for deeper engagement with customer's employees and guests.
- Advanced wayfinding and asset-tracking.
- Integration with IoT devices for location based security and sensor controls.
- Easy upgrades and rich traffic analytics.
Learn more about Verizon's SDN services at: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/products/networking/sdn-nfv/.About Mist SystemsMist built the first AI-driven wireless platform, designed specifically for the Smart Device Era. The Mist Learning Wireless LAN makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, Mist is the first vendor to bring enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via Mist's modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance. The Mist team consists of leading experts in wireless, machine learning and cloud, who are responsible for building the largest and most advanced networks in the world. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Cupertino, CA and funded by top investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Cisco Investments. Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) (Nasdaq:VZ), headquartered in New York City, generated $126 billion in 2017 revenues. The company operates America's most reliable wireless network and the nation's premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. Its Oath subsidiary reaches about one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands. VERIZON'S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at www.verizon.com/about/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/. Media contact: Kevin King1-908-559-3491 email@example.com Twitter: @kvnhkng