- Total Revenue for Q1 2018 increased by 10% to $32,381,900 compared to $29,397,257 for Q1 2017. This increase was primarily due to increase in demand for EMS.
- Industrial Products & Services (IPS) Revenue for Q1 2018 decreased 10% to $11.9 million, compared to $13.2 million for Q1 2017. The decrease was primarily due to a decline in demand for environmental related products and services.
- Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Revenue for Q1 2018 increased by 27% to $20.4 million, compared to $16.2 million for Q1 2017. This increase was primarily due to an increase in demand for electronics manufacturing services.
- Gross Margin for Q1 2018 remained the same at 33% compared to Q1 2017.
- Research and Development for Q1 2018 increased to $149,217 compared to $0 in Q1 2017.
- Net Income for the three months ended December 31, 2016 was $731,991 for Q1 2018, down by 47% as compared to $1,405,692 for Q1 2017. This was primarily due to the decrease in IPS revenues, increase in R&D expenditures, and an increase in sales and marketing activities.
- Earnings per share for Q1 2018 was $0.07 per share as compared to $0.14 for Q1 2017.
Investor RelationsCemtrex, Inc.Phone: email@example.com