- Alton, Illinois - A riverfront community separated from Missouri and the St. Louis metro area by the Mighty Mississippi, this bustling town once boasted more millionaires per capita than anywhere in the U.S. Now, Alton is transitioning out of its heavily industrial past and is in the midst of an entrepreneurial reinvention.
- Amesbury, Massachusetts - A historic New England town that was once famous for manufacturing everything from ships to carriages. Nestled on the Merrimack River, Amesbury now features a picturesque downtown that is filled with inspiring small businesses.
- Bastrop, Texas - A small community outside of Austin that has weathered challenges that include a massive forest fire. Its downtown, which feels plucked from a classic Western film, features everything from a moonshine distiller to an arts bazaar selling high-end Persian rugs.
- Martinez, California - The only town that can claim to be the home of both Joe DiMaggio and the martini, Martinez sits on the outskirts of San Francisco's East Bay. Its downtown is experiencing a revival amid the renovation of beautiful historic buildings.
- Siloam Springs, Arkansas - Located in the northwestern corner of the state on the Oklahoma border, Siloam Springs blends a wealth of natural beauty with a youthful entrepreneurial enthusiasm and a robust Hispanic community. The passion their business owners have for the place they live and work is immediately evident.
"I have spent my career shining a spotlight on inspirational stories and helping people realize their dreams," Pennington said. "Small Business Revolution - Main Street is an amazing opportunity to take my experience to a whole new level - helping an entire community, and its Main Street businesses, achieve their dreams."Deluxe debuted the Small Business Revolution in 2015 to celebrate a century of providing marketing and other services to small businesses and financial institutions. The campaign started by telling 100 stories of small businesses across the country. In doing so, Deluxe found a need to support and celebrate small towns that originally inspired the Small Business Revolution - Main Street and its $500,000 boost. The first two seasons of the show can be seen at SmallBusinessRevolution.org. About Deluxe CorporationDeluxe is a growth engine for small businesses and financial institutions. 4.4 million small business customers utilize Deluxe's service and product solutions, including website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization and logo design, in addition to our industry-leading checks and forms offerings. Deluxe serves approximately 5,600 financial institutions with a diverse portfolio of financial technology solutions that enable them to grow revenue and manage their customers' throughout their lifecycle, including our best-in-class check program solutions. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers. For more information, visit us at www.deluxe.com, www.facebook.com/deluxecorp or www.twitter.com/deluxecorp.