About Generac (NYSE:GNRC):Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of power generation equipment and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, and industrial markets, Generac's power products are available globally through a broad network of independent dealers, distributors, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies, as well as sold direct to certain end user customers. About Grupo Enesa (Enesa Energia, S.A. de C.V. and Enesa, S.A. de C.V.) Grupo Enesa is a private equity fund that invests and manages companies in the energy and health sectors in Mexico and Latin America. Its leadership team is integrated by a group of professionals who have extensive experience in finance and management operations, as well as a broad knowledge of the industries and markets in which the fund participates. The fund operates under a long-term strategy, focused on building solid, high potential organizations. About Selmec ( Selmec Equipos Industriales, S.A. de C.V.): With more than 75 years in the distributed energy market, Selmec designs and manufactures diesel generators from 10kW to 2,750kW and natural gas and LP gas generators from 30kW to 400kW. Selmec products are complemented with experience in integral solutions for engineering, procurement, implementation, operation and maintenance of power generation and management projects. Forward-looking Information Certain statements contained in this news release, as well as other information provided from time to time by Generac Holdings Inc. or its employees, may contain forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements give Generac's current expectations and projections relating to the Company's financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. You can identify forward-looking statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. These statements may include words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "project," "plan," "intend," "believe," "confident," "may," "should," "can have," "likely," "future," "optimistic" and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with any discussion of the timing or nature of future operating or financial performance or other events.
Any such forward looking statements are not guarantees of performance or results, and involve risks, uncertainties (some of which are beyond the Company's control) and assumptions. Although Generac believes any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, you should be aware that many factors could affect Generac's actual financial results and cause them to differ materially from those anticipated in any forward-looking statements, including:
- frequency and duration of power outages impacting demand for Generac products;
- availability, cost and quality of raw materials and key components used in producing Generac products;
- the impact on our results of possible fluctuations in interest rates, foreign currency exchange rates, commodities and product mix;
- the possibility that the expected synergies, efficiencies and cost savings of our acquisitions will not be realized, or will not be realized within the expected time period;
- the risk that our acquisitions will not be integrated successfully;
- difficulties Generac may encounter as its business expands globally;
- Generac's dependence on its distribution network;
- Generac's ability to invest in, develop or adapt to changing technologies and manufacturing techniques;
- loss of key management and employees;
- increase in product and other liability claims or recalls; and
- changes in environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
CONTACT: Michael W. Harris Vice President - Finance (262) 544-4811 x2675 Michael.Harris@Generac.com