- how international marketplaces provide cost-effective customer acquisition and engagement opportunities.
- how feedback loops, machine learning and data signals (traffic flows, analytics, etc.) from international marketplaces are helping brands and retailers localize shopping preferences and identify key "tipping points" that frame regional and country growth strategies.
- how emerging, hybrid order fulfillment models (e.g., drop-shipping directly from suppliers in China and SE Asia) empower marketplace sellers to increase conversions and reduce delivery times.
- the growing importance of China-direct lanes to Europe, LATAM, etc. as new global sourcing and fulfillment hybrids evolve.
- how cross-border trade can be leveraged to grow an international footprint with controlled overhead and an agile approach.
For more information about Charles & Colvard, please visit: https://www.charlesandcolvard.com/.About Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Charles & Colvard, Ltd., based in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina, is the original creator and leading source of Forever One™, Forever Brilliant® and Forever Classic™ moissanite gemstones for fine jewelry. Moissanite is unique, available in three color grades (colorless, near-colorless and faint color) and produced from silicon carbide (SiC) crystals. Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® is sold with a Limited Lifetime Warranty to wholesale distributors, manufacturers, retailers, TV shopping networks, and designers as loose stones or set in a wide variety of quality metal setting options. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. also sells direct to consumers through its wholly owned operating subsidiary, charlesandcolvard.com, LLC and through third-party marketplaces. Charles & Colvard, Ltd.'s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "CTHR." For more information, please visit www.charlesandcolvard.com. Media Contact:Sarah O'DeaCharles & Colvard919-468-0399 Investor Relations:Jenny Kobin800-695-0650Jenny.Kobin@IRAdvisory.com