Most of the biggest automakers look like they nailed their Super Bowl commercials.
During the pre-game, Hyundai's commercial helped drive a 19% lift on model pages on Edmunds.com the review site said via email. In second place was Kia with a 14% lift. Edmunds bases its analysis on unique mobile and desktop traffic to make and model pages on the site.
One of the biggest losers look to be Toyota (TM) owned Lexus, which has not seen large spikes in traffic.
Data Overview Via Edmunds
- Hyundai saw a 19% lift.
- Kia saw a 14% lift.
- Honda (HMC) saw a 6% lift.
- Dodge (owned by Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) ) saw a 5% lift.
- Mercedes-Benz saw a 3% lift.
- Lexus did not see a lift.
- Kia Stinger saw a 79% lift for the entire pre-game period, and also saw a 3,220% lift in the minutes immediately following its spot.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class saw a 18% lift.
- Honda Clarity saw a 3% lift.
- Lexus RX did not show a lift if you looked at the full pre-game period, but did enjoy a 193% lift immediately following their spot.
- Ram saw a 113% lift in brand traffic.
- Toyota's Olympic spot boosted brand traffic by 7%.
- Ram enjoyed a 141% lift for the 1500.
Check out the Lexus Super Bowl ad below.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet: