Most of the biggest automakers look like they nailed their Super Bowl commercials.
During the pre-game, Hyundai's commercial helped drive a 19% lift on model pages on Edmunds.com the review site said via email. In second place was Kia with a 14% lift. Edmunds bases its analysis on unique mobile and desktop traffic to make and model pages on the site.
Data Overview Via Edmunds
- Hyundai saw a 19% lift.
- Kia saw a 14% lift.
- Honda (HMC - Get Report) saw a 6% lift.
- Dodge (owned by Fiat Chrysler (FCAU - Get Report) ) saw a 5% lift.
- Mercedes-Benz saw a 3% lift.
- Lexus did not see a lift.
- Kia Stinger saw a 79% lift for the entire pre-game period, and also saw a 3,220% lift in the minutes immediately following its spot.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class saw a 18% lift.
- Honda Clarity saw a 3% lift.
- Lexus RX did not show a lift if you looked at the full pre-game period, but did enjoy a 193% lift immediately following their spot.
- Ram saw a 113% lift in brand traffic.
- Toyota's Olympic spot boosted brand traffic by 7%.
- Ram enjoyed a 141% lift for the 1500.
Check out the Lexus Super Bowl ad below.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet: