- BoardSource , to back programs that strengthen non-profit board leadership capacity and technology investment.
- Innovations for Learning , to improve early grade literacy proficiency through tutor training and support as part of its TutorMate project.
- The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE), for continued support of the Disaster Research Working Group and IAVE Global Network.
- Junior Achievement Worldwide , in support of its "Be Entrepreneurial" youth development program that teaches business skills, financial literacy and work readiness to high school students in South Africa and Mexico.
- The National Youth Leadership Council , to encourage youth development programs for K-12 students in Georgia, Texas and Washington, D.C.
- The Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, for its non-profit Legal Check-Up Program which pairs non-profits with trained attorneys who conduct in-kind legal audits.
- The Taproot Foundation , to aid its skills-based volunteerism efforts which provide non-profit organizations in five major U.S. cities with marketing, design, human resources, technology and strategic planning expertise.
Kristen Petrella, UPS404firstname.lastname@example.org