- The Ringtail Connect API allows legal teams to create custom reports by pulling data from a Ringtail case or across cases and automate multi-step operations such as creating cases, adding users and generating review team assignments.
- Ringtail Data Models facilitate the creation of data structures for knowledge management applications such as custodian media tracking, issue and fact chronologies, Freedom of Information Act request tracking and fulfillment, and task management.
- Ringtail User Interface Extensions enable the creation and display of custom "panes" inside review workspaces, the case home screen and the organization portal.
- Mac-compatible document review: The newly integrated Microsoft Office Online Viewer means legal teams can now search, review and code documents from any HTML5-compliant browser - including Safari.
- Customizable browse panels: Users can now configure Ringtail's browse panel to display only those facets and metadata elements that are necessary to the review or investigation at hand. Newly available facets include people, organizations - including domain names - document types and picklists.
- Improved document imaging: Document imaging is now integrated into the Ringtail Processing Framework, improving speed and reliability while providing real-time error handling and additional imaging options.
- New export options: Ringtail users can generate exports directly from a search result list alongside predefined coding reports.
Ringtail e-discovery software has received numerous honors from the legal and IT industries, including selection by The National Law Journal , The Legal Intelligencer , The Recorder and KMWorld , as a leader in e-discovery software.Ringtail demonstrations will be available at the Legaltech New York 2018 conference from January 30 - February 1, 2018 in booth 1505 at the New York Hilton Midtown. For more information, please visit www.Ringtail.com. About FTI ConsultingFTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2016. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn. Investor Contact: Mollie Hawkes+1.617.747.1791 email@example.com Media Contact: JR Jenkins+1.206.373.6556 firstname.lastname@example.org