- "Red Sweater" (:60) - A beautiful French woman sits by the fire, reminiscing about the man she once met who wore Old Spice … visualizing him aboard his ship after freshening up with Old Spice Captain body wash. Thankfully, she has his Red Sweater to remember him. Suddenly, something is amiss. She dashes out in a desperate search. "Old Spice! Old Spice!," she calls out. Soon "Old Spice" echoes throughout the village. The spot builds to a crescendo as dramatic music unfolds. At last, she turns the corner to be reunited with the fragrance she desires … her Captain. And that rascal dog, Old Spice.
- Captain: The Scent of Command. A modern scent with crisp top notes of water & citrus met with subtle green notes.
- Ambassador: The Scent of Excellence. A classic masculine scent with warm, caring notes of creamy amber freshened by spicy, woody top notes.
- Nomad: The Scent of Adventure. An innovative, aquatic fragrance that captures classic elements of fougere in an explosion of juicy citrus and crisp watery fruits.
- "Fade-Resistant Scent Technology" - Available in Red Collection anti-perspirants and deodorants, works by infusing P&G's top-secret raw perfume ingredient mixture into the product. When combined, the result is perceived longer lasting, higher scent benefit over the life of a stick.
- When put to the test, 83 percent of guys agreed 2 that the technology-infused deodorants worked as well after four weeks of use as on the first day.
Old Spice Celebrates 80 YearsThis year, Old Spice celebrates its milestone 80th anniversary as the manliest grooming brand on the planet. The brand is kicking off its year of SMELL-ebrations with the launch of new Red Collection, with additional surprises planned for fans throughout 2018. "Old Spice has been sailing the seas of men's grooming longer than anyone out there and there's a reason why we're the No. 1 selling anti-perspirant/deodorant stick and body wash brand with guys of all ages," said Miletic. "We understand what guys want and what they are frustrated with today, which includes not being able to smell their product at the end of the day. These insights go directly into our product design and our new Red Collection is the perfect example of that, combining preferred scents and breakthrough technology. We look forward to continuing to evolve with guys over the next 80 years!" For more information on the Red Collection and full Old Spice grooming line-up, visit OldSpice.com. For more on legendary manliness, visit Twitter ( @OldSpice), Facebook ( Facebook.com/OldSpice), YouTube ( YouTube.com/OldSpice), Instagram ( oldspice) and Tumblr ( oldspice). Join the legendary conversation by following #OuiOldSpice. ABOUT OLD SPICE Procter & Gamble's Old Spice is the quintessential men's grooming brand. With 80 years as an American icon, Old Spice is the authority on the male grooming experience and has leveraged this heritage to become the No.1 selling anti-perspirant/deodorant stick and body wash brand with guys of all ages. Old Spice offers a complete product portfolio for today's man, including anti-perspirants, deodorants, body washes, body sprays, shampoos, hair stylers, electric razors and trimmers, shave gels, after shaves, colognes. Check Old Spice out at www.oldspice.com, Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/OldSpice), Twitter (@OldSpice), Instagram (oldspice) and Tumblr (oldspice.tumblr). 1 Study commissioned by P&G in 2016 with External Agency. 2 Study commissioned by P&G in 2015 with External Agency.