- 25 years of sales, technical, operational, managerial and executive leadership experience.
- Seasoned international leader with experience residing and operating in Europe, Mexico and USA.
- Many years of full P&L responsibility with functional leadership experiences including manufacturing, project management, business development, sales and marketing.
- 19 years of progressive leadership responsibilities with Heidelberger Druckmaschinen.
- Most recently held the position of Executive Board Member, Sales and Services, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen.
- Prior to Heidelberger Druckmaschinen, held leadership positions at Xerox.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences for Technology, Esslingen. Focus on Production & Automation Technology and Technical Sales & Sales Communication.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSThis press release contains forward-looking statements. The words "will," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "goals," variations of such words, and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean that the statement is not forward-looking. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may vary materially from the results expressed or implied in such statements. Differences may result from actions taken by us, as well as from risks and uncertainties beyond our control. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, our ability to achieve revenue growth in Europe and elsewhere, economic conditions in the regions we operate, and the other factors discussed in our Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016 filed on March 1, 2017 and our other SEC filings. If any of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if our underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary significantly from what we projected. Any forward-looking statement in this press release reflects our current views with respect to future events. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Copies of our SEC filings are available from the SEC and in the investor relations section of our website at www.xerium.com.