- The 3M Transportation Safety Roadshow Truck is loaded with interactive demonstrations and experiences from 3M's Transportation Safety Division, stopping in nearly 50 cities around North America. Demos include:
- Anti-Graffiti to see how signs can be kept clear and legible.
- Fluorescent Technology to understand how fluorescent signs enhance the visibility of signs in dawn, dusk and inclement weather conditions.
- Virtual Reality to experience the possibilities of how autonomous vehicles interact with traffic signs, work zones, and lane markings.
- Innovation Theater to watch demonstrations on 3M technology from the driver's seat.
- Custom Sign Creation to digitally print personal signs with 3M technology.
For more information on the 3M Transportation Safety Division Roadshow and to view the truck's schedule, please visit 3M.com/TSDRoadshow.About 3M At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $32 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNews.