- Launched products and materials designed for circularity such as Steelcase Series™ 1, New Black, a collection of fabrics made of recycled materials, and Planked Veneer.
- Expanded services help customers monitor, manage and optimize real estate and optimize environments for users.
- Grew global service offering that helps customers redeploy underutilized assets.
- Continued to offer financing and leasing programs while exploring and piloting new ways to deliver value to customers through share and pay-for-experience models.
- Continued to grow Steelcase Event Experiences—a part of the business that partners with companies in need of short-term, inspiring event or work spaces.
Steelcase recently shared circular products and services highlights in its 2017 Corporate Sustainability Report, which celebrates the company's progress toward social, environmental and economic goals. The report is available at csr.steelcase.com.About Steelcase Inc.For over 105 years, Steelcase Inc. has helped create great experiences for the world's leading organizations, across industries. We demonstrate this through our family of brands - including Steelcase®, Coalesse®, Designtex®, PolyVision® and Turnstone®. Together, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to unlock human promise and support social, economic and environmental sustainability. We are globally accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading and publicly traded company with fiscal 2017 revenue of $3.0 billion. Contact: Katie Woodruff 616-915-8505 email@example.com