- Achievement of full-year revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance;
- 30% year-over-year revenue growth for full-year 2017;
- Highest quarterly and full-year adjusted EBITDA in MTBC's history;
- Payoff of virtually all corporate debt during 2017; and
- Closing 2017 positioned for additional growth with an untapped $5 million credit facility and more than $4 million in cash.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.mtbc.com .Follow MTBC on TWITTER , LINKEDIN and FACEBOOK .
SOURCE MTBCCompany and Investor Contact:Bill KornChief Financial OfficerMedical Transcription Billing, Corp. email@example.com (732) 873-5133