Run Any ApplicationThe HyperFlex 3.0 software release delivers significant advancements for mission critical and cloud-native workloads:
- Multi-hypervisor Support. In addition to VMware ESXi, HyperFlex adds hypervisor support for Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Container Support. Data platform enhancements include a FlexVolume driver to enable persistent storage for Kubernetes managed containers, enabling development and deployment of cloud-native applications on HyperFlex.
- Enterprise Application Validations. HyperFlex is ready for a wide range of workloads with workload profiling and sizing tools available to support application migration projects. In addition to design and deployment guides for Virtual Server Infrastructure (VSI) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) , Cisco design guides are now available for mission critical databases, analytics and ERP applications - including Oracle, SQL, SAP, Microsoft Exchange, and Splunk.
- Application Performance Monitoring. AppDynamics with HyperFlex enables performance monitoring of hybrid applications running on HyperFlex and across multiple clouds.
- Application Placement. Cisco Workload Optimization Manager (CWOM) for HyperFlex assists customers with automated analysis and workload placement.
- Cloud Management. Introduced last year, CloudCenter for HyperFlex enables workload lifecycle management across one to many private and public clouds.
- Private Cloud. CloudCenter for HyperFlex simplifies the deployment and management of VM's, containers and applications, making it easy for developers and administrators to consume private clouds.
- Greater Scalability and Resiliency On-prem. Supporting customers with higher virtual machine density, HyperFlex clusters now scale to 64 nodes with added resiliency through fully-automated availability zones.
- Stretch Clusters Across Datacenters. To meet data protection and high availability requirements, HyperFlex can now be configured into stretch clusters for campus and metro mission critical availability.
- Cloud-based Management Across Datacenters. Cisco Intersight now supports HyperFlex Cloud Deployment, extending simplified deployment and management to any remote location.
- Join us on February 28 th for a deep dive into HyperFlex 3.0 with TechWise TV - Accelerating Multicloud IT with the New Cisco HyperFlex. Register Today!
- Read Kaustubh Das 's blog - HyperFlex 3.0: Platform for the Multicloud Era
- Going to Cisco Live Barcelona? Get the new details on HyperFlex there.
- Experience HyperFlex 3.0. Watch here!
- Learn more about Cisco HyperFlex at www.cisco.com/go/hyperflex