"Cyberattacks are getting bigger, more sophisticated and more complex daily, yet many organizations still rely on outdated, older-generation security technologies that can only detect attacks after they have already occurred," said Gabi Reish, VP product management and product marketing at Check Point. "With Infinity Total Protection, enterprises can quickly and easily deploy Gen V cyber security, the Check Point infinity architecture, across their entire environment, and so prevent and block the most advanced threats and attacks."Check Point Infinity Total Protection delivers the broadest set of security technologies to protect organizations against the most advanced and unknown threats, including:
- Real-time Threat Prevention: Protection against APTs and unknown zero day malware, using real-time sandboxing; ransomware protection; and anti-bot technologies, powered by integrated, real-time cloud-based threat intelligence and machine learning for identifying new threats.
- Advanced Network Security: The most advanced firewall, intrusion prevention and application control, supporting networks of any size - from branch offices to global enterprises, and across both private and public cloud security offerings.
- Cloud Security: Advanced threat prevention security in public, private and hybrid cloud, and SDN environments, with micro-segmentation for east-west traffic control inside the cloud.
- Mobile Security: Malware prevention on iOS and Android mobile devices, rogue network identification, secure containers, data protection and document encryption, and EMM integration.
- Data Protection: Anti-ransomware for known and unknown ransomware, data protection and seamless document encryption, browser security, a fully integrated endpoint protection suite and security forensics.
- Integrated Security & Threat Management: A unified security management environment supporting multi-device, multi-domain and multi-admin management, with complete threat visibility supporting collection, correlation and attack analysis, and reporting tools for compliance and audit.