CANTON, Mass., Jan. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In the midst of this wintry month, Dunkin' Donuts is giving guests a lift by treating them to a taste of tea. To celebrate National Hot Tea Month, this Friday, January 19th, Dunkin' Donuts will offer a complimentary Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea sachet to every guest who makes a purchase from 10 AM to 2 PM at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide.As part of its menu of signature beverages available all day long, Dunkin' Donuts has a full lineup of premium hot teas, offering a range of selections for enjoying the comfort of a hot cup of tea. Served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep, Dunkin' Donuts offers both caffeinated and caffeine-free options, including the brand's newest tea addition just introduced this year, Decaf Breakfast Tea, which features a blend of premium black teas from around the world. Other vibrant flavors include:
- Bold Breakfast ™ Black Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full-bodied flavor.
- Harmony Leaf ™ Green Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
- Chamomile Fields ™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
- Hibiscus Kiss ™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.