- Highest customer satisfaction score among all vendors evaluated for current product.
- Top scores for training, professional services, ongoing service and support, planned product innovations and overall vendor satisfaction.
- Highest product satisfaction scores among all vendors evaluated for supervisor interface, agent user interface, recording, quality assurance/management, analytics-enabled quality assurance/management, omnichannel capabilities, historical reporting, real-time reporting, dashboards, overall breadth of suite, ability to share data between suite modules, and ease of administration/configuration/use.
- Highest product effectiveness scores among all vendors evaluated for delivering an outstanding and personalized customer experience, improving productivity, reducing the cost of service, reducing customer effort, enhancing omnichannel support and service, addressing regulatory and compliance requirements, tracking and improving the cross-channel customer journey, and engaging and developing agents.
- Highest total voice recording revenue and market share and quality management/quality assurance application revenue and market share, year over year, for first-half 2016 and first-half 2017.
As The Customer Engagement Company, Verint helps organizations simplify and modernize the way they engage customers through their contact center, branch, back-office and marketing departments. Backed by the latest artificial intelligence and advanced analytics technologies, its broad portfolio of cloud and hybrid solutions deliver greater automation and shared intelligence to drive employee and workforce engagement, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and real business impact.Learn more at www.verint.com/engagement. Source: DMG Consulting, 2017 - 2018 Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report, December 2017. About Verint Systems Inc. Verint ® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence ® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we're creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence ® at www.verint.com. This press release contains "forward-looking statements," including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2017, our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended October 31, 2017, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, CONTACT SOLUTIONS, OPINIONLAB, ADTECH, VERBA, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.