- Gartner Opening Keynote: Scale the Value of Data and Analytics - Gartner analysts Carlie J. Idoine, Rita Sallam and Kurt Schelgel
- Guest Keynote: When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing - Daniel Pink, best-selling author
- Gartner Keynote: Digital 2025: A Rant Against Solutionism, a Plea for Duality and the Struggle for Success - Frank Buytendijk, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Guest Keynote: Using Analytics to Transform the Sports Fan Experience - Joe Inzerillo, Executive VP & CTO BAMTECH Media
- Closing Guest Keynote: On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life - John O'Leary, best -selling author
About GartnerGartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 15,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.