|Gold Eq. ounces||154,000||152,329||29,733||32,584||29,047||60,965|
- El Gallo achieved production of 19,893 gold equivalent ounces in Q4, successfully recuperating lost production due to equipment failure in July.
- Black Fox had a good first quarter after the transition to MUX ownership, producing 14,279 gold equivalent ounces.
- Funding for a $10 million exploration program in the Timmins region, focusing on the Black Fox Complex.
- 'Gold Equivalent Ounces' are calculated based on a 75:1 gold to silver ratio.
- The San José Mine is 49% owned by McEwen Mining Inc. and 51% owned and operated by Hochschild Mining plc.
The NYSE and TSX have not reviewed and do not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the contents of this news release, which has been prepared by management of McEwen Mining Inc.
|Mihaela IancuInvestor Relations(647)-258-0395 ext 320 email@example.com||Website: www.mcewenmining.com Facebook: facebook.com/mcewenrob Twitter: twitter.com/mcewenmining||150 King Street WestSuite 2800, P.O. Box 24Toronto, Ontario, CanadaM5H 1J9(866)-441-0690|