- Blockchain will use AI to search through relationship data, says Dr. Scott Zoldi, chief analytics officer at FICO, in his AI predictions for 2018
- Defensive AI will be used to protect systems from malicious AI and machine learning
- Chatbots will get so good at understanding us they will learn how to manipulate us
- AI will have to explain itself. "The need for Explainable AI (XAI) is catalyzed by regulations like the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which requires explanations for decisions based on scores, including those produced by AI and ML systems."
- AI will augment us. "Whether it's drawing the information together for us to be superhuman at investigation, data recall, or improving how we learn new topics, AI will augment our ability to process new information. The question will be as to whether our human brains will atrophy, improve or simply evolve to the rate and frequency of data."
- AI will get operationalized. "In 2018, companies will focus on operationalizing AI, particularly in the cloud, to more easily build, refine, deploy and enhance machine learning environments."
Learn more at http://www.fico.comFICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fico-predicts-ai-and-blockchain-will-meet-in-2018-300580597.html SOURCE FICO