Financial Fitness Fridays always takes place during January; it's when many people are rebuilding accounts after the holidays or carrying out New Year's resolutions to save more money. However, Regions' commitment to financial education is year-round.Among examples:
- The Insights section of Regions.com is constantly updated with informative content for everyone from students to retirees to people who are somewhere in between.
- The Insights section also has information for people going through financial hardships or preparing to buy a car or a home.
- Regions is expanding its partnership with the nonprofit Operation HOPE to support more financial empowerment centers that provide free financial counseling, homeownership help and small-business support for surrounding community members.
- Regions works with the nonprofit Inner City Capital Connections to deliver highly customized financial education for small-business owners in urban or economically underserved areas.
- Regions supports a variety of financial education opportunities for students at the elementary, middle and high school levels.
- Regions also shares financial education with college students and student-athletes to help them prepare for financial independence in the years to come.
- Each year, Regions offers tens of thousands of Regions at Work financial education presentations at businesses throughout the communities Regions serves.