- We are increasing our outlook for revenue growth in our Customer Engagement ™ segment from around 5% to around 6%.
- We are maintaining our outlook for revenue growth in our Cyber Intelligence ™ segment of around 10%.
- We are increasing our outlook for total revenue from $1.215 billion to $1.225 billion with a range of +/- 2%.
- We are increasing our outlook for diluted earnings per share at the midpoint of our revenue guidance from $3.00 to $3.03, reflecting approximately 10% year-over-year growth.
Our preliminary non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2019 excludes the following GAAP measure, which we are able to quantify with reasonable certainty:
- Amortization of discount on convertible notes of approximately $12 million.
- Amortization of intangible assets is expected to be between approximately $49 million and $53 million for the year ending January 31, 2019.
- Revenue adjustments related to completed acquisitions are expected to be between approximately $5 million and $9 million for the year ending January 31, 2019.
- Stock-based compensation is expected to be between approximately $60 million and $70 million for the year ending January 31, 2019, assuming market prices for our common stock approximately consistent with current levels.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, CONTACT SOLUTIONS, OPINIONLAB, ADTECH, VERBA, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.