Recognizing the magnitude of this disaster and its devastating impact, the Aetna Foundation announced it will be making a $60,000 contribution to Direct Relief and a $40,000 contribution to American Red Cross to support current and forthcoming disaster relief efforts.Aetna members and health care providers affected by the wildfires who need care or other assistance can reach the company at the following toll-free numbers:
- Aetna Member Services: Call the number printed on your ID card*. If ID card is unavailable, call 1-800-443-AETNA (1-800-443-2386).
- Rx Member Services and Aetna Rx Home Delivery Customer Service: 1-888-RX AETNA (1-888-792-3862)
- Aetna Specialty Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-866-782-ASRX (1-866-782-2779)
- Aetna Student Assistance Program: 1-877-351-7889
- Aetna Dental: 1-877-238-6200
- Health care providers should contact the Provider Service Centers: - Indemnity and PPO-based benefit plans: 1-888-MD-AETNA (1-888-632-3862)- HMO benefit plans: 1-800-624-0756