"At Cross River we pride ourselves on bringing new payments products and services to market quickly and are pleased to add Mastercard Cash Pick-Up to our existing suite of services," said Ben Isaacson, SVP and General Manager, Payments for Cross River. "With this launch, Cross River continues on the path of being first to market with new payment products that enable our business partners to disburse funds with increasing efficiency.""Mastercard has enjoyed a longstanding relationship with Cross River to bring innovative solutions to market. As part of our shared commitment to digital payments and providing the best customer experience, Cash Pick-Up ensures that consumers have immediate access to essential funds quickly, securely and easily," said Dan Goodman, Senior Vice President, ATM Product Management, Mastercard. Mastercard Cash Pick-Up will enable the following:
- Instant delivery of rebates from corporations to their customers;
- Emergency cash for stranded friends or family members who need funds to get to their destination;
- Cash for disaster and aid relief;
- Disbursement of social benefits; and,
- Quick and simple person-to-person domestic transfer of money to recipients who are unbanked or underbanked.