- The future operating rate at Methanex's Chile operation,
- Methanex's ability to increase future production in Chile, and
- Timing of and our ability to execute on the Chile IV facility restart.
- our ability to procure natural gas feedstock for our Chile operation on commercially acceptable terms, and
- operating costs at our Chile plants including natural gas feedstock and logistics costs, capital costs, tax rates, cash flows, foreign exchange rates and interest rates.
- conditions in the methanol and other industries including fluctuations in the supply, demand for and price of methanol and its derivatives, including demand for methanol for energy uses,
- world-wide economic conditions, and
- other risks described in our 2016 Annual Management's Discussion and Analysis and our Third Quarter 2017 Management's Discussion and Analysis.
For further information, contact:Methanex CorporationDean RichardsonVice President, Treasury and Investor RelationsTel: 604 661 2600