- IKEMA study is a 325-patient randomized, open-label, global multicenter Phase 3 trial that will compare isatuximab in combination with carfilzomib and dexamethasone against carfilzomib and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma that have previously been treated with one-to-three lines of therapy.
- IMROZ study is a 425-patient randomized, open-label, global multicenter Phase 3 trial that will compare isatuximab in combination with bortezomib, lenalidomide and dexamethasone against bortezomib, lenalidomide and dexamethasone in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients not eligible for transplant.
- Updated Results from a Phase Ib Study of Isatuximab Plus Pomalidomide (Pom) and Dexamethasone (dex) in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)Abstract: 1887Presenter: Dr. Paul Richardson
- "In Vivo Vaccination" Effect in Clinical Responders to Anti-Myeloma Monoclonal Antibody IsatuximabAbstract: 1830Presenter: Dr. Tim Luetkens
- A Phase Ib Study of Isatuximab in Combination with Bortezomib, Cyclophosphamide, and Dexamethasone (VCDI) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Non-Eligible for TransplantationAbstract: 3160Presenter: Dr. Enrique M. Ocio
- Pre-Clinical Efficacy of the Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Isatuximab in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)Abstract: 2655Presenter: Tomas Jelinek
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.Sanofi Genzyme focuses on developing specialty treatments for debilitating diseases that are often difficult to diagnose and treat, providing hope to patients and their families. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com. Sanofi, Empowering Life Sanofi Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. These statements include projections and estimates and their underlying assumptions, statements regarding plans, objectives, intentions and expectations with respect to future financial results, events, operations, services, product development and potential, and statements regarding future performance. Forward-looking statements are generally identified by the words "expects", "anticipates", "believes", "intends", "estimates", "plans" and similar expressions. Although Sanofi's management believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, investors are cautioned that forward-looking information and statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of Sanofi, that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied or projected by, the forward-looking information and statements. These risks and uncertainties include among other things, the uncertainties inherent in research and development, future clinical data and analysis, including post marketing, decisions by regulatory authorities, such as the FDA or the EMA, regarding whether and when to approve any drug, device or biological application that may be filed for any such product candidates as well as their decisions regarding labelling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of such product candidates, the absence of guarantee that the product candidates if approved will be commercially successful, the future approval and commercial success of therapeutic alternatives, Sanofi's ability to benefit from external growth opportunities and/or obtain regulatory clearances, risks associated with intellectual property and any related pending or future litigation and the ultimate outcome of such litigation, trends in exchange rates and prevailing interest rates, volatile economic conditions, the impact of cost containment initiatives and subsequent changes thereto, the average number of shares outstanding as well as those discussed or identified in the public filings with the SEC and the AMF made by Sanofi, including those listed under "Risk Factors" and "Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements" in Sanofi's annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2016. Other than as required by applicable law, Sanofi does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information or statements.