- Prior Year Import: Free prior year import of last year's tax return if you're a new TurboTax customer that filed with another provider in 2017, eliminating data entry and giving an effortless, worry-free jump-start on your taxes.
- Analysis and Advice: Get expert tips to help you get a bigger tax refund next year.
- "Thank you for the quick, easy and free service! A competing company was going to charge me almost 100$ to do the same! Thank you, TurboTax."Dminus
- "I quite liked using turbo tax: I have used turbo tax for five years, and I quite like the speed and ease with which I may file for free."Justin Pool
- "I came back to Turbo Tax this year because they truly meant what they said that you can file for absolutely free! I filed both my federal and state at no cost. There was no additional bank charge either for direct deposit. As long as Turbo Tax can keep their promise I will continue to file every year! Filing simply doesn't get any easier than this!"Yolanda Navarrete
TurboTax Online opened on December 1st for the 2018 tax filing season.About Intuit Intuit Inc. is committed to powering prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed through its ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and tax preparation and filing. QuickBooks Self-Employed provides freelancers and independent contractors with an easy and affordable way to manage their finances and save money at tax time, while Mint delivers financial tools and insights to help people make smart choices about their money. Intuit's ProConnect brand portfolio includes ProConnect Tax Online, ProSeries® and Lacerte®, the company's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Founded in 1983, Intuit serves 46 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia, Brazil and India, with revenue of $5.2 billion in its fiscal year 2017. The company has approximately 8,200 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Israel, Australia and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.